Every day there’s another cyber-attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We have only been selling the product for six months, and so far, 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. But this is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history in one of the fastest growing industries – the cloud - and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and innovative ideas can flourish.
About the Role
Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
Reporting to the Head of Global Demand Generation, you will be responsible for designing, launching, and executing campaigns by industry, segment and persona to support Wiz’s integrated marketing strategy. Success in this role looks like hitting global pipeline targets with targeted campaigns that deliver the right message to the right persona at the right time and on the right channel. You will be empowered with responsibility to build the foundation of our campaign strategy, working cross-functionally with senior stakeholders across the organization including field marketing, growth marketing, marketing ops and the product marketing, content and design teams. A successful candidate in this role provides big picture thinking, and meticulous attention to detail – ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing campaign strategy and execute plans with clearly defined metrics.
- Build and execute Wiz’s campaigns motion to drive net new and upsell pipeline
- Generate campaign content that is compelling and guides prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Define the media mix and content plan to support our buyer’s journey and map into product, use case or partner campaigns
- Create clear and compelling promotional content that conveys the value of our offering and drives engagement
- Build integrated campaigns that include the full range of delivery elements including paid and earned media and email and nurture strategy.
- Create a BOM repository of to be leveraged by field and partner marketing and the BDR teams in the field.
- Drive program execution with BDRs including scripting and training on key campaign initiatives.
- Partner cross functionally to test, measure & continually optimize performance of marketing campaigns, processes and content
- Partner with Marketing Ops to QA campaigns before launch to ensure proper routing, tracking, data flow, and execution
- A team player first and foremost, who is willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- 6+ years of experience in B2B marketing.
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development and execution for global, multichannel demand generation campaigns. • Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. --Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent project management, writing and communication skills
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- 4+ years of experience working at a SaaS or security technology company
- Demonstrated understanding of the unique needs of security tech purchasers
- Mastery of productivity tools like Slack, Office 365 Suite, etc.
- Preferably experience with Marketo, salesforce.com and 6sense.
- Experience building relationships internally with peers and management
To apply, please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.