Channel Account Manager
At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Channel Account Manager to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director of Global Channels and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on how we can build scalable routes to market to reach customers and solve their cloud security challenges. You will help us design, build, and implement a successful channel strategy. How will you do this? Identify strategic partners. Focus on growing our business opportunities within the VAR/Reseller and Referral partner channels. Increase in the number of partner-originated opportunities/deal registrations.
- Process-Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You update your SFDC accounts. Your previous Sales Operations Teams love you.
- A Channel Matchmaker. You know how to find the right partner for the right opportunity.
- A Team Player. Selling is a team sport and the field is our customer. You were your previous Field teams go to channel person.
- Experience in channel recruitment and onboarding of reseller and referral partners
- SaaS Channel Experience
- Consistently hit your target year after year
- Security/Cloud-Security Domain expertise
- Cloud Domain expertise
- Start-up experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.