At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the sales team responsible for supporting our channel partners, reporting to the Director of Solutions Engineering. You will partner directly with regionally and globally based channel and integrator accounts to change how our customers view and approach cloud security. You will be the trusted advisor to your customers for all things related to cloud security acrost AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz.
Required sales skills
- Deep expertise in building and delivering technical programs through the channel
- Ability to deliver world class demo and training experience to our channel customers
- Master the technical sales process
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting partners building a technical business delivery model
- Experience in a sales engineering role delivering solutions to C-level executives at channel accounts
- Broad understanding of channel trends and designed to solving customer business problems
- Ability to travel < 50% in a post-Covid world
- Cloud security experience
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience
- Network engineering experience/background
- Strong operating system, virtual machine and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates and keys
- Delivering solutions through MSP/MSSP
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools
- SaaS Selling experience
- Awareness of the CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.