Cloud Services Provider (CSP) Alliance Manager
At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Cloud Services Provider (CSP) Alliance Manager to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director of Global Channels and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on how we can build scalable routes to market to reach customers and solve their cloud security challenges. How do we do that? You will design, build, and implement a successful CSP Marketplace Strategy for AWS, Google Cloud Platform(GCP) and Microsoft Azure. You will own the relationships with CSP’s to identify joint go to market activities.
- Process-Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You update your SFDC accounts. Your previous Sales Operations Teams love you.
- Technical (ish). You understand the cloud and how its complexity amplifies our customers security challenges at the 100-200 level. You can give a demo.
- A Team Player. Selling is a team sport and the field is our customer. You were your previous Field teams go to alliance person.
- Hands on experience in with one or more of Azure, AWS or GCP
- Security/Cloud-Security Domain expertise
- Experience working with partners
- Cloud Marketplace go to market
- Start-up experience
- SaaS Selling experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.