At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales, and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
- Process-Oriented. You pay attention to the details. You update your SFDC accounts. Your previous Sales Operations Teams love you.
- Consultative by nature. You listen to the customer and adjust based on the needs, instead of showing up and sticking to the script no matter what.
- A Team Player. Selling is a team sport. You help the new hires on your team get up to speed.
- Experience in Enterprise Sales / Selling to C-level executives
- SaaS Sales Experience
- Consistently hit your target year after year
- Security/Cloud-Security Domain expertise
- Cloud Domain expertise
- Start-up experience
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com