At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
As the Executive Assistant to the SVP of Global Sales & BD, you will be in charge of all coordination and details of the day-to-day operations of our SVP of Sales and the extended Sales Executive team members. Responsibilities include: calendaring, email support, travel, expenses, team meeting management and follow up; along with the fun stuff like Sales rewards & recognition programs, team offsites, and club trip planning. You will be the strategic partner to our leaders; enabling our aggressive growth plans by taking care of the details. You will be the glue to everything that goes on in the organization, and you’re ready to get into it!
- A person who puts “detail-oriented people” to shame. You catch the details that no one else would.
- Passionate about the power of the Executive Assistant role – you understand it’s super power and can demonstrate that to others by way of your work
- Nimble – what our business looks like tomorrow vs. today could be drastic. This excites you and you can pick up and pivot quickly.
- Fun! You love what you do and you spread that love to the team.
- Experience supporting multiple leaders at once
- Experience supporting VP level or above leadership
- The ability to be a vault. You will be exposed to confidential information that needs to stay confidential
- Spidey senses. You can anticipate what is needed and what is coming next for the organization, and you stay 2 steps ahead of your leaders
- You’ve supported a Sales organization
- Start-up experience
- SaaS company experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.