Every day there’s another cyber-attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect theirAmazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We have only been selling the product for six months, and so far, 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. Butt his is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history in one of the fastest growing industries – the cloud - and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and innovative ideas can flourish.
Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
As the first Customer Advocacy Manager you will build and execute world-class customer advocacy marketing at Wiz. You will work cross functionally with Sales & Marketing to identify customers who are willing to share their story to help other businesses like them. You will be responsible for deepening our portfolio of approved customer stories. You will nurture reference-able customers through regular communication, encouraging participation in advisory councils, and connecting them with other customer sand Wiz subject matter experts. You will support the creation and distribution of marketing assets including customer case studies, story slides, webinars, customer speaking opportunities, video briefs and more. You will have the opportunity to help us tell transformational customer stories from our growing base of happy customers, which include some of the largest companies in the world. In addition, you will run our customer advisory boards and in addition, build our executive briefing center and run Wiz briefings.
You are passionate about customer marketing and customer success. You are excited to find and tell stories to drive benefits for both customers and Wiz. You possess strong interpersonal skills and can build relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring that they have the customer stories they need to market and sell. You are organized and can work well in fast-paced environments. Customer Advocacy rolls into Demand Gen within the larger Marketing department.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of Global Demand Gen and can be located anywhere in theUS.
· Build and execute Wiz’s customer advocacy program to drive community, success, and advocacy within our existing customer base
· Perform customer research within our database to identify customers that align with Marketing priorities and requests for customer advocates
· Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to maintain accurate customer records in our advocacy database
· Perform customer account outreach and discovery to build out knowledge of customer use cases, implementation status, adoption and usage
· Work cross-functionally to recruit, activate and develop customer advocates
· Conduct interviews with reference customers to obtain content for reference materials
· Manage all Customer Advisory board meetings andExecutive briefings
· Manage marketing reference request fulfillment and track reference activity and outcomes
· Build processes to support regular customer outreach, advocate nurturing, and advocate participation in Wiz programs
· Advocate for our customers; Foster relationships with customers that are mutually beneficial and will earn us their advocacy in return
· A team player first and foremost, who is willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues.
· 4+ years of experience in marketing, customer advocacy, customer success or similar customer facing role
· Excellent project management, writing and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· 4+ years of experience working at a SaaS or security technology company
· Demonstrated understanding of the unique needs of security tech purchasers
· Mastery of productivity tools like Slack,Office 365 Suite, etc.
· Preferably experience with customer relationship management software, like Salesforce
· Preferably experience with customer reference management software
· Experience building relationships internally with peers and management
· Project management skills, ability to organize, categorize and find information quickly
· Experience developing relationships with customers
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.