Every day there’s another cyber-attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We have only been selling the product for six months, and so far, 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. But this is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history in one of the fastest growing industries – the cloud - and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and innovative ideas can flourish.
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the Wiz marketing team, helping us accelerate demand in the East region. In this role, you will be responsible for development, delivery, and execution of marketing plans across the East region. This position will drive programs with the goal of generating quality pipeline, stimulating acceleration of the sales cycle, and building customer relationships.
- Build quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate sales and marketing requirements to support regional pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs including third-party and Wiz hosted events, webinars, in-person and virtual experiences, integrated campaigns, roadshows, and direct mail
- Forecast and measure impact of marketing plan on sales cycles while analyzing program results, optimizing as needed
- Own the planning and execution of ABM programs that penetrate key accounts in region
- Maintain ongoing communications and be the go-to marketing resource with the regional sales leaders, sales reps, BDRs, and regional partners
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating, and obtaining buy-in for field marketing programs
- Work closely with the Wiz Enterprise and Commercial sales teams and to define marketing goals and objectives to develop a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop a joint marketing strategy and drive plans with key focus on partners in region
- Drive lead acquisition, nurture and support the development of pipeline opportunities
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of five years software/technology field marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in enterprise companies
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce and other MarTech is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
To apply, please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.