Every day there’s another cyber attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We’ve only been selling the product for six months, and so far 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. But this is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history in one of the fastest growing industries – the cloud - and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and new ideas can flourish.
Wiz is building out a Growth team that will generate revenue to drive Wiz’s incredible trajectory. We are looking for smart, fast, and exceptional team players who are mission driven, consummate learners, and possess a spark of natural creativity that will ultimately set the team apart from traditional B2B marketing teams. Because of the nascent nature of the team, as an early hire, you will have an immediate, highly leveraged impact, with opportunities to participate in building the Growth apparatus with other core members. Working on this team will provide you with challenging, custom dev projects, while also providing opportunities for closer collaboration with business stakeholders and less technical counterparts than traditional engineering roles. Additionally, there will be a strong emphasis on Growth internally, for you – career development and mentorship are things we care about providing for anyone joining our team.
- Work with the Head of Growth, leveraging your developer expertise, to develop platforms, workflows and automations that allow the Wiz Growth team to be faster and more efficient than other Growth teams
- Through a creative engineering mindset, remove blockers that slow the team from quickly and efficiently scaling
- Take charge in analyzing Growth campaign data to optimize metrics to maximize ROI as the Growth team scales.
- 4-year CS undergraduate degree, or alternatively relevant technical work experience
- Proficiency in Python (or equivalent) and SQL
- Natural curiosity, creativity... a hacker’s personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.