Every day there’s another cyber attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We’ve only been selling the product for six months, and so far 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. But this is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history in one of the fastest growing industries – the cloud - and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and new ideas can flourish.
Wiz is building out a Growth team that will generate revenue to drive Wiz’s incredible trajectory. We are looking for smart, fast, and exceptional team players who are mission driven, consummate learners, and possess a spark of natural creativity that will ultimately set the team apart from traditional B2B marketing teams. Because of the nascent nature of the team, as an early hire, you will have an immediate, highly leveraged impact, with opportunities to participate in building the apparatus and setting strategy with other core members. Additionally, there will be a strong emphasis on Growth internally, for you – career development and mentorship are things we care about providing for anyone joining our team.
- Work with the Head of Growth to come up with and execute on both tested and untested outbound marketing campaigns across various channels, including paid social media, email, direct mail, and virtual events that will directly create revenue pipeline seen and felt by the entire organization
- Deploy significant dry powder in the form of seven figure marketing budgets
- Establish, with the help of Growth mentors, frameworks to test, attribute, and analyze campaign data to continually optimize and iterate on wins and continue to scale up in size
- 4-year undergraduate degree (Computer Science or STEM strongly preferred)
- 1-3 years of work experience in a top tech, finance, or strategic consulting company strongly preferred
- Prior experience running traditional marketing channel campaigns such as paid social and SEM/SEO a plus, but by no means required. Unconventional backgrounds welcome!
- Excel proficiency mandatory; SQL, Python (or equivalent) proficiency strongly preferred
- Track record of being a top performer among peers
- Clear evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.