Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We are looking for a talented Deal Desk Analyst to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Deal Desk Manager and will become a trusted advisor to the sales team. You will help structure deals that adhere to high standards and represent Wiz’s capabilities, qualifications and professionalism. As the Deal Desk Analyst, you will play a key role in helping Wiz reach new levels of growth and scalability.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote and hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the Deal Desk Manager with Deal Desk daily operations
- Translate the Voice of Customer/Voice of Field feedback to Call to Action plans
- Host Daily Deal Desk Office Hours
- Keep track of and communicate red deals to Leadership
- Work closely with Business Intelligence to analyze deal performance
- Track and benchmark similarities and differences between sales trends, sales cycles and customer behaviors
- Work with Deal Desk Manager to develop new guardrails for various projects and guidelines
- Become a trusted advisor to the sales team and work with sales reps to structure deals that best meet customer and Wiz’s needs and goals
- Manage price lists, products and quotes in Salesforce · Own the approval matrix, approval automation, and deal desk playbook · Partner with Finance, Product and Enablement on changes in processes, policies, best practices and develop/execute on a rollout and training plan
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of professional experience in a customer facing role and Sales/Business Operations function
- Comfortable with change and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft Office products
- Strong experience with Salesforce
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with accuracy and integrity
- Critical thinking skills to observe, interpret, analyze, infer and explain information concisely
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.