At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the sales organization responsible for managing a region of enterprise solution engineers, reporting to the Director of Solutions Engineering. You will partner with the regionally-based sales director to develop a strong working relationship with the account teams. You will thrive as a technical leader of the team not only in performing team leadership, but also getting your hands into technology. You will be the trusted advisor to your customers for all things related to cloud security acrost AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz.
Required leadership skills
- Leadership managing a team of Solutions Engineers focused on large enterprise accounts.
- Recruit, retain, develop and coach a team of regionally focused skilled SEs.
- Partner with sales and product groups to drive operational excellence and efficiency.
- Drive team accountability to deal management in Salesforce.
- Ability to travel 25-50% in a post-Covid world
- Cloud security experience
- AWS/ Azure/ GCP hands on experience
- Network engineering experience / background
- Strong operating system, virtual machine and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates and keys
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools and / or cloud infrastructure security
- Technical SaaS Selling experience
- Awareness of the CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.