Manager, Sales Analytics and Compensation
At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
The Sales Strategy & Operations Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by partnering with our go-to-market teams to deliver customer value. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to ensure each sales team member is setup for success at every phase. We take both a bird’s eye view and dive into the weeds to solve problems as a team to drive employee success and revenue.
As the Manager, Sales Analytics & Compensation you will ensure that we grow thoughtfully and in the right places at the right time. You will mature and grow our capacity planning, sales analytics, and sales compensation functions. Additionally, you will oversee our customer-facing business value team that works with our most strategic deals.
What you’ll do
- Design and deliver data and analytics that improve productivity, pipeline management and conversion rates, with focus on optimization of high-volume sales motions for incremental results.
- Create and manage operational processes such as target setting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Develop quarterly board reports, provide regular executive updates, and resource & capacity planning
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning
- Oversee creation and delivery of sales forecasts, cultivate full-funnel insights, keep a finger on the pulse of acquisition performance, risk to target, and pockets of opportunity across multiple lines of business and in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Manage business value team and develop team of supporting analysts as Wiz scales
- Design and rollout of annual sales and success variable compensation plans by partnering with Sales, Finance, Operations, Leadership, and Culture & Talent teams
- Determine the metrics and targets that the teams within Sales are measured on
- Oversee administration of variable compensation process reporting, analysis, payout, and dispute resolution
- Effectively communicate with sales and success leadership and the global operations team for commission reviews to gain necessary approvals and to ensure they understand the drivers of their plan
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, trends, and projections regarding plan performance, efficiencies, and possible improvements
- Ability to look at the business in new ways and utilize data to uncover & translate new insights to the Wiz leadership team
- Desire to roll your sleeves up while also managing
- Enjoys building cross-functional partnerships between sales and finance, marketing, and product
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail; effective stakeholder and project management
- You enjoy working organizing the chaos of high growth companies, where things move fast and are constantly changing
- Experience with sales and business intelligence tools including Excel, Tableau, and Salesforce a bonus
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.