Every day there’s another cyber-attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We have only been selling the product for six months, and so far, 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. But this is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history in one of the fastest growing industries – the cloud - and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and innovative ideas can flourish.
Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will be on the Marketing team, closely aligned with the marketing operations, growth, product marketing, demand generation, and field marketing teams to help create and execute marketing team processes and programs. This job will be a great opportunity to work with every marketing function and take responsibility for the coordination of the team.
• Own our meeting cadences, agendas and resources strategy and execution.
• Collaborate with the broader marketing team for procurement of marketing technologies, services and budgeting processes.
• Be a strategic partner to the marketing team and our cross functional partners owning our Wiz swag ordering program and execution.
• Work with our vendors on procurement and contract renewals while partnering with our finance team through our internal processes.
• Plan and organize marketing team meetings, including offsite meetings in various locations.
• Become an expert at AirTable for overall team program management and organization.
• Bring ideas to improve team project, program, and meeting management.
Skills you have:
• Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage detailed projects to tight timelines
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively with a remote team across all US time zones
• SaaS marketing team experience is required
• 1+ years of program/project management experience is required
• AirTable or another project management tool experience (Monday.com, Trello, Asana, Wrike, etc) is required
This job may have been created just for you if…
• You work great independently but can also collaborate efficiently.
• You are comfortable working with colleagues who are in different cities and time zones.
• You enjoy a mix of being reactive and proactive.
• You want to work for a start-up and enjoy the agile nature of such an organization.
• You are excited by growth and the opportunity that working for a startup offers.
To apply for this role, email your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.