At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Manager of Business Development Representative (BDR) to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the SVP of WW Sales and BD and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers. As BDR Manager for Wiz, you will be responsible for hiring and training a team of highly motivated BDRs in order to build a qualified pipeline of potential customers. This includes managing day to day operations, analytics and strategy.
- Excited about the ‘hunt’ of building pipeline and want to inspire your team
- Passionate about hiring and growing talent
- Process and detail oriented
- An analytical thinker
- At least 3 years of experience managing a sales team
- You've called into, or sold to IT organizations
- Grit and the ability to develop grit within your team
- A consistent track record of hitting and exceeding a sales target
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Cloud or Security sales experience
- You’ve worked in a SaaS high-growth start-up
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.