Every day there’s another cyber-attack on the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just disruptive - they’re big business for organized crime and rogue states. Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We have only been selling the product for six months, and so far, 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. But this is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history in one of the fastest growing industries – the cloud - and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and innovative ideas can flourish.
As Wiz's Partner Marketing Manager, you will play a significant role in defining and advancing the demand gen with our partner ecosystem and channel program. You will collaborate with our channel sales, field marketing, and the broader marketing team to lead global strategy, campaigns, and content production for Wiz’s partner program. This role reports directly to the Director of Field Marketing and will be based remotely in the US.
- Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans with key partners and cloud service providers that effectively drive awareness and build pipeline
- Work closely with the Channel Service Provider (CSP) Alliance Managers and Channel Manager leads to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives
- Define and execute global joint marketing plans and campaigns with strategic partners that are executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics
- Work closely with top technology partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content
- Work closely with global field marketing teams to support strategic partner-led or partner-facing events to drive demand for, with, and through channel partners
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce and other MarTech is preferred
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
- 6+ years of experience in product or multi-channel marketing
- Knowledge of the digital advertising industry landscape
- Experience synthesizing complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Experience handling a rapid, ambiguous and high-pressure environment
- Proven project management experience and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated experience using data to inform decision making & improve results
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.