At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 10% of the Fortune 100 in less than 9 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Regional Director of Enterprise Sales to join us in spreading the power of Wiz to the South region. In this role, you will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales, and manage a team of Sales Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
What you get to do at Wiz:
- Recruit, coach and mentor new Wizards to build a highly diverse, collaborative, and productive team
- Manage a team of 7-8 Account Executives to drive rapid new business sales growth in the region
- Be Sales Ops’ best friend - you'll manage and report on forecast and pipeline to the team regularly
- Build and drive the GTM strategy for the region with Sales Operations, marketing, and other supporting teams
- Achievement of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis in a way that aligns with our values
- Build effective working relationships with The SE organization, Product, Marketing, Delivery and Wiz executives
- Retain and grow existing customer base with regular non-sales customer engagement activities to deliver an excellent customer experience
- SaaS experience
- Extensive track record of new business sales success at the C-Level
- Built sales teams that embrace a culture of diversity, collaboration, and overachievement
- You take pride in driving the sales process within your team – the SFDC details matter
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals
- Ownership of driving successful pipeline generation activities across multiple areas (BDR, Channel, Marketing, etc)
- Security/Cloud-Security Domain expertise
- Cloud Domain expertise
- Start-up experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.