At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
The Sales Strategy & Operations Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by partnering with our go-to-market teams to deliver customer value. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to ensure each sales team member is setup for success at every phase. We balance the strategic and personalized perspectives to solve problems as a team to make each employee successful and drive revenue.
As the Sales Productivity & Enablement Manager, you will build and deliver onboarding, training, and certification programs for our global Sales Teams, including Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Business Development Representatives, Sales Leaders. As the first dedicated sales enablement hire, you will be instrumental in creating a culture of learning and collaboration within our organization. This is an amazing opportunity to come into an early team to build the enablement team from the ground up.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Sales, Sales Engineering, Product Marketing, Product Management, etc.) to assess gaps in field capability, uncover opportunities to improve success and productivity
- Actively identify and solve for process improvements around sharing best practices and collateral for a geographically distributed team (e.g. Win stories, demos, collateral, sales tools, etc.)
- Design, develop and execute an onboarding program that leverages blended learning, practice/application and peer reinforcement to ensure all new hires are ramped quickly
- Develop and run scalable certification programs including value selling, pitch and demo certifications, proof-of-value process, and new product knowledge
- Drive a cadence of learning programs and events that enhance the capabilities and efficiency of the global sales team
- Build role-specific training curriculum and certify on sales & messaging capabilities
- Measure and report on existing sales process successes and gaps and create plans to close those gaps with enablement and process improvements as well as assess the overall business impact of enablement programs
- 2-3 years experience in sales, customer success, productivity, enablement or related field at a technology company, SaaS preferred
- Desire to lay a foundational program and build a team of enablement professionals as the organization scales
- Ability to manage several key global stakeholders and programs, including competing priorities
- A proven track record of hands-on creation and delivery of impactful change and/or best practice programs of enterprise success teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Technical expertise in cloud infrastructure is a plus, but not required
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.