At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
The Sales Strategy & Operations Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by partnering with our go-to-market teams to deliver customer value. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to ensure each sales team member is setup for success at every phase. We take both a bird’s eye view and dive into the weeds to solve problems as a team to drive employee success and revenue.
As the Sales Systems Manager, you will create efficient sales processes and identify opportunities to help scale the business. This includes working with Sales and cross-functional teams to build or improve workflows, implement new tools, and drive sales and operational productivity. As the first dedicated sales systems hire, you will be instrumental in creating a culture of collaboration, prioritization and lay a foundation for rapid scale and growth.
What you’ll do
- Identify & close gaps in process or automation that are hurdles to Wiz’s growth by evaluating, selecting, and implementing new solutions
- Act as liaison between teams to vet and translate business objectives and needs into sales systems requirements
- Work closely with business partners to develop clear requirements, MVP, business justification, business outcomes and timelines, and assess risks
- Work with cross-functional teams to prioritize new feature requests based on their impact to the business
- Partner closely across the organization to ensure projects are scoped, implemented and delivered under committed timelines
- Own projects end to end from requirements gathering to testing and deployment
- Create and maintain key documentation such as BRDs, process flows, use cases, and test scripts
- Act as subject matter expert for sales systems, data, and processes
- Experience working with operations, systems, process, tools in technology organizations
- Strong business acumen, analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to translate objectives and challenges from business users, drive consensus and prioritization across stakeholders, formulate technical requirements, deliver to an agile development team, managing releases and deployment cycles
- Comfortable working effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- Understanding of core business processes across organizations, including sales, marketing, product development, customer support and success, professional services
- Salesforce CRM expertise with hands on experience implementing solutions and system integrations
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.