About the role:
At Wiz we’re creating the future of Cloud Security with a team of passionate people who believe deeply in what we’re building.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our fast-moving team. Being a young startup, everyone on the team gets to tackle complex engineering problems from the get-go to support our incredible growth. If you believe in well-designed code, take ownership, and want to join a strong team with a “can do” attitude, your place is with us!
- Design, code, test and integrate cloud native micro services written in Go
- Work as part of a strong, fast-moving team with a “can do” attitude
- Perform code reviews and evaluate implementations of team members
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, in which you’ve ideally worked on large-scale cloud-based projects
- Experience with SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL) databases
- Experience with graph-based databases (e.g. AWS Neptune) – advantage
- Experience in writing code in an Agile, CI/CD based environments
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org