About the role:
At Wiz we’re creating the future of Cloud Security with a team of passionate people who believe deeply in what we’re building.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join our fast-moving team. Being a young startup, everyone on the team gets to tackle complex engineering problems from the get-go to support our incredible growth. If you believe in well-designed code, take ownership, and want to join a strong team with a “can do” attitude, your place is with us!
- Design, code, test and integrate cloud native micro services written in Go
- Work as part of a strong, fast-moving team with a “can do” attitude
- Perform code reviews and evaluate implementations of team members
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, in which you’ve ideally worked on large-scale cloud-based projects
- Experience with SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL) databases
- Experience with graph-based databases (e.g. AWS Neptune) – advantage
- Experience in writing code in an Agile, CI/CD based environments
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.