At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the sales team responsible for supporting our enterprise customers, reporting to the Director of Solutions Engineering. You will partner directly with regionally-based account executives set out to change how our customers view and approach cloud security. You will be the trusted advisor to your customers for all things related to cloud security acrost AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz.
Required sales skills
- Ability to deliver world class demo experience to our customers
- Master the technical sales process
- Thrive in a challenger sales role handling prospect objections
- Experience in a sales engineering role selling to C-level executives at larger enterprise customers
- Ability to travel < 50% in a post-Covid world
- Cloud security experience
- AWS/ Azure/ GCP hands on experience
- Network engineering experience / background
- Strong operating system, virtual machine and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates and keys
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools
- SaaS Selling experience
- Awareness of the CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.