At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
Who You'll Work With
We’re looking for a Senior GTM Recruiter to join us in spreading the power of Wiz by identifying and attracting top talent. In this role you will report to the Head of GTM Recruiting overseeing the full cycle recruitment efforts for our GTM organizations including field sales, sales engineering, marketing, operations, delivery, and leadership.
- Tenacious. A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and commitment to meeting/exceeding goals.
- Meticulous. A natural when it comes to multi-tasking and juggling competing priorities.
- Customer Centric. A positive personality who strives to provide a world class experience to both candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Resourceful. A person who would rather seek out the answer and/or solution proactively.
- Gritty. A person who possesses the “whatever it takes” kind of attitude.
- Three or more years sales recruiting experience in a full-cycle capacity.
- ATS Experience – “Lever” strongly preferred, but not required.
- A consistent track record of hitting/exceeding goals or metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Also strong negotiation skills.
- The ability to source and network passive candidates who aren’t familiar with Wiz.
- An “advisory” approach – an active listener who puts the customer first, but isn’t afraid be the subject matter expert when necessary.
- A high level of integrity. Always choosing the “right” option versus the “easy” option.
- Previous experience working for a cloud security or SaaS company.
- Previous experience working for a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup company.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.