At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of 5% of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce – our people. That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for a Sr. Business Development Representative (BDR) to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Manager of Business Development and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers. As Sr. BDR for Wiz, you will work alongside a team of highly motivated BDRs and account executives to build a qualified pipeline of potential customers. This includes prospecting customers by phone, email, LinkedIn or whatever it takes to get them excited and engaged with Wiz.
- Excited about the ‘hunt’ of building pipeline
- Process and detail oriented
- An experienced cold caller and emailer
- At least 3 years of sales/lead generation experience
- Grit – a whatever it takes to get the job done attitude
- A consistent track record of hitting and exceeding a sales target
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Cloud or Security sales experience
- Located in Denver, Colorado
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.