Every day it seems there’s another cyber attack in the news. Hackers stole twenty million credit card numbers from a retailer, or they shut down an oil pipeline, or crippled a hospital. These attacks are more than just big business for organized crime and rogue states, they're disrupting our daily lives. And Wiz is here to prevent them from happening where companies and governments build applications today—in the cloud. From Barclays to Home Depot, Wiz helps the biggest organizations in the world protect their Amazon, Microsoft, and Google cloud environments. We’ve been selling the product for six months, and so far 10% of the Fortune 500 already use Wiz. But this is just the beginning. Come join the fastest growing enterprise software company in history and help us make cloud a safe place where creativity and new ideas can flourish.
What you’ll do
- Identify and define different types of customers, their needs, and how our products will meet those needs through qualitative and quantitative work.
- Work with the head of product marketing to develop a compelling narrative and value proposition for our products as well as new and existing features.
- Conduct market, competitor, and segmentation research to inform our product, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Write and develop datasheets, website content, presentations, case studies, demo videos, etc. that establish Wiz as a leader.
- Partner with sales to analyze metrics and create materials and strategies that improve performance at each stage of the sales process.
- Create blog articles, e-books, checklists, video scripts, etc. that engage and convert prospective customers.
- Work closely with demand generation on events, email, direct mail, and advertising programs that help build demand and drive revenue.
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of product marketing experience, preferably at a growth stage enterprise SaaS company.
- A technical background or an aptitude for and interest in technical subjects
- History of productive collaboration with product and sales.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong messaging skills, and ability to create and proofread content at an expert level.
- Ability to partner with design to create experiences that are positive for the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business.
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—this is a startup after all.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.