At Wiz we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture, Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprises company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
Who You'll Work With
As the Staff Solutions Engineer, you will be part of the sales team responsible for supporting our internal SE tools and resources, reporting to the Director of Solutions Engineering. You will partner directly with Sales and Product teams to architect and maintain our lab and demonstration environments hosted across AWS, Azure, and GCP. You will capture and organize technical knowledge in our response management and wiki tools. You will manage projects in an agile fashion, with the broad mandate of equipping Solutions Engineers with best-in-class resources. We are passionate about providing technical sales and you will be an instrumental part of our story as we work to build and improve our processes. It all starts with a team effort, working closely with all the talent and technology available at Wiz.
Required team skills
- Maintain cloud environments for research & demonstration.
- Understand competing technologies and aid in testing competitive capabilities.
- Maintain our compliance questionnaire tool, assisting with RFPs, RFIs and Security Questionnaires.
- Document with clear technical writing, knowledge sourced from the field and Wiz.
- Manage work and projects with practiced organizational and process-oriented skill.
- Cloud security practice, frameworks and benchmarks
- AWS/ Azure/ GCP administration and security experience
- Kubernetes administration and security experience
- Network design and configuration experience
- Compute engineering: virtual machines, containers and operating systems
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates and keys
- RFP, RFI, Security questionnaire experience.
- Experience with CSPM tools
- Awareness of the CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill every requirement, please apply. We are on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Ready to make magic?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.