About the role:
At Wiz we’re creating the future of Cloud Security with a team of passionate people who believe deeply in what we’re building.
We are looking for Technical/Data Cyber analysts to join our fast-moving product team. Being a young startup, everyone on the team gets to tackle complex engineering problems from the get-go to support our incredible growth. If you believe in well-designed code, take ownership, and want to join a strong team with a “can do” attitude, your place is with us!
- Take part in a continuous data hygiene process - building dashboard, defining metrics and analyzing data issues.
- Research Cloud Platforms APIs based on customer requirements, and implement the requirements end-to-end by writing scripts, articulating the features content and track their usage.
- Work as part of a strong, fast-moving team with a “can do” attitude
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- Data analysis experience - working with databases, building dashboards, defining KPIs and processes.
- Experience in writing scripts & working with APIs.
- English writing skills - must.
- Bonus: Experience in network/data/technical analysis in 8200, SOC or a cyber security vendor.
- Bonus: Strong IT & security background.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.