Last Updated: June 17, 2021
1. Background. The Website is intended to provide you with information related to our products and services, and enable you to contact us via the Website.
2. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following the posting of the revised Terms on the Website, and your continued use of the Website thereafter means that you accept those changes.
3. Ability to Accept Terms. The Website is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under eighteen (18) years please do not visit or use the Website.
4. Website Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Website, provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable laws.
5. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots" and "spiders") to access the Website; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Website.
6. Intellectual Property Rights.
6.1. Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the "Content"), and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are the property of Wiz and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “Wiz”, the Wiz logo, and other marks are Marks of Wiz or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Website are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
6.2. Use of Content. Content on the Website is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
6.3. Spam. You agree not to, and will not, use the communication systems provided by the Website to send unauthorized commercial communications and you shall be solely responsible and liable for any such unauthorized communications.
7. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
8.2. Wiz permits you to link to the Website provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Website; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Website; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Wiz or present any false information about Wiz and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website ("Third Party Website") which prohibits linking to third parties; (v) such Third Party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
10. Warranty Disclaimers.
10.1. This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Website are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
10.2. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WIZ HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WIZ DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE WEBSITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT WIZ WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
12. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Wiz and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Website; (ii) your interaction with any Website user; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
13. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Wiz or you. Wiz, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Website, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Wiz shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Website, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of the Website. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Website. This Section (Section 13) and Sections 6 (Intellectual Property Rights), 9 (Privacy), 10 (Warranty Disclaimers), 11 (Limitation of Liability), 12 (Indemnity), and Sections 14 (Independent Contractors) to 17 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
14. Independent Contractors. You and Wiz are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Wiz. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Wiz.
15. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Wiz without restriction or notification to you. Any prohibited assignment shall be null and void.
16. Governing Law. Wiz reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Website at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Wiz shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Santa Clara, California and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Wiz may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
17. General. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Wiz concerning the Website. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.