Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- End-to-end development of backend software components (research, design, development, testing, rollout, monitoring)
- Contributing to technological and architectural decisions
- Conducting design and code reviews
- Analyzing and improving efficiency, scalability, and stability of various backend system components
- Interfacing with other teams (e.g. Frontend, DevOps) to deliver best-in-class features
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of experience with Backend Engineering in a high-level programming language (e.g. Java, C#, Golang)
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with databases and message queue technologies
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with microservices based architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.