At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- End-to-end development of backend software components (research, design, development, testing, rollout, monitoring)
- Contributing to technological and architectural decisions
- Conducting design and code reviews
- Analyzing and improving efficiency, scalability, and stability of various backend system components
- Interfacing with other teams (e.g. Frontend, DevOps) to deliver best-in-class features
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of experience with Backend Engineering in a high-level programming language (e.g. Java, C#, Golang)
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with databases and message queue technologies
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience with microservices based architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.