Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
You will be responsible for building Wiz Portal, the web app used by our customers to manage their cloud security policies and research into security flaws that Wiz finds.
Wiz Portal is used by more than 15% of Fortune 500 companies, every day, helping Security Teams from around the world. Now that's exciting!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- The Frontend team currently has 8 members
- We work with TypeScript, React, GraphQL, Apollo and Styled Components, to name a few tools
- We do pure Frontend (no Full stack Devs here) and we are also in charge of defining the API schema. Our Backend partners write the microservices that implement the schema that we consume
- We take Product very seriously and advocate for the user experience ourselves, and the esthetic integrity of design and architecture
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- End-to-end development of Frontend software components (design, development, testing, maintenance)
- 4+ years of experience in Frontend Engineering using React over TypeScript.
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Interface with other teams to integrate with other parts of the product
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system components
- Experience with API design
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
- Fluent written and conversational Hebrew
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.