Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun, supportive, and high-functioning commercial legal team at a critical time during an amazing period of growth. We are looking for a talented and creative transactional attorney (including data privacy terms), who is passionate about working on sophisticated contracts and closing deals, and comfortable in a collaborative environment that minimizes hierarchy. This job is for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the status quo. You should be dedicated to providing outstanding legal service, coordinating and working closely with other teams to close contracts, paying close attention to detail, and bringing sound and balanced legal and business judgment as well as interpersonal skills to everything you do. You should have a keen interest in learning about Wiz and what we do.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a legal business partner to Wiz’s global teams such as Sales, Procurement, and others, by summarizing and communicating legal concepts and risks in a way that is meaningful for business teams
- Take ownership of the drafting, review, negotiation, and management of a wide range of legal agreements. Advise your fellow Wizards on contract interpretation and negotiation to accelerate contract velocity
- Understand the needs of Wiz’s customers and the requests from Wiz’s internal clients, and strive to solve problems and address issues from their perspective
- Triage a heavy workflow by prioritizing accordingly and delivering results efficiently
- Support the continuous improvement of agreement templates and legal processes, and work within CPQ and CLM platforms using their respective practices and procedures
- Manage agreements that comply with company policies and risk tolerance
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of in-house experience is required, technology company experience is preferred (law firm experience, partnered with in-house experience will also be considered)
- Generalist knowledge of data privacy and experience handling data-privacy-related questions when negotiating Data Processing Agreements is required
- Admission to the bar and good standing, or otherwise authorization to practice law in Israel, a U.S. state, the U.K., and/or a European jurisdiction, with a demonstrated record of success as a lawyer
- Strong “business-friendly” style that comes with an understanding that the legal team’s primary purpose is to support the growth and success of the business
- Ability to structure, draft, and negotiate a high volume and broad range of contracts, including SAAS contracts, professional services agreements, partner agreements and NDAs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to advocate for a position while maintaining a collaborative and open-minded approach
- Ability to work independently on a remote basis and as a member of a team
- Experience with Salesforce, Slack, DocuSign, and contract lifecycle management systems
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.