Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our growing team.
As the first full-time Product Designer at Wiz, you will have the opportunity to significantly impact our product's success. Wiz Portal is the web application used by security teams worldwide to review, research, and remediate security issues we find in their cloud environments.
You will be responsible for designing user flows, wireframes, and graphics to help our Product and Frontend teams materialize new features into life. You will also be involved in user research and testing to ensure that the designs meet the needs of our users.
If you are passionate about creating innovative and user-friendly products and have a strong background in UX & graphic design, then apply for this exciting opportunity at Wiz.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Work closely with the Product and Frontend teams to design and improve the user experience.
• Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes using tools such as Figma.
• Participate in user research and testing to ensure that the designs meet the needs of our users.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• 4+ years of experience in UX design.
• 2+ years of experience designing interfaces for B2B applications or Security products.
• Proficiency in mockup tools such as Figma
• Strong understanding of user-centered design principles.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Passion for creating innovative and user-friendly products.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.