Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
This is a role for "builders": we have the underpinnings of a strong AR function in place and are seeking someone to take it to the next level as the company grows. That includes defining our overall analyst strategy and program direction, to managing day-to-day AR tasks. You’ll help us build and nurture relationships with industry analysts and oversee reviews of the AR program’s impact. You’ll work closely with many different functions and stakeholders—from teams including research, product marketing, communications, product, and customer marketing.
We are focused on candidates located in New York City.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and execute an analyst relations strategy in close coordination with executive leadership, product, and product marketing teams.
- Ensure that Wiz is positioned as a leader in key industry market research.
- Maintain a calendar of analyst interactions and engagement.
- Schedule analyst interactions (both in person and virtual) and project manage presentation requirements.
- Research and address the needs of industry analysts.
- Manage questionnaires and other deliverables related to analyst research reports, including cross-functional collaboration on submission content.
- Manage one-to-many analyst communication methods, such as group briefings and newsletters.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 7+ years of experience in building and scaling analyst relations functions and teams for leading technology companies.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts, trends, and industry dynamics.
- Familiarity with top industry analysts and influencers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling and clear messaging.
- Proven track record of successfully managing AR programs, leading positions in major research, and building relationships with analysts and product strategy and marketing.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate innovative strategies.
- Strong project management skills, capable of handling multiple initiatives simultaneously.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.