At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
About the DevOps Team:
Wiz R&D group is a skilled team of developers with a unique DNA of creativity, flexibility, and an open mindset. We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join us as a core member of our growing DevOps team.
In this position, you will design and implement scalable systems that will keep Wiz running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Take an active part of all DevOps areas: Wiz’s infrastructure and cloud environment, tools, services and up-time.
- Be part of our product’s architectural and infrastructure design, examine and implement new cloud technologies, and open-source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product.
- Plan and push forward the growth and scale of data capacity for various products.
- Be responsible for the smooth production-grade execution of provided solutions.
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps engineer on a high-scale distributed system, working in a Linux environment.
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Docker and Kubernetes - a must
- Extensive experience with working in a multi-cloud environment
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD pipelines.
- Scripting/programming skills with Python/Bash/Go.
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.