At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Cloud Security Architect with deep Google Cloud experience to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Head of Cloud Security Architects. You'll be the trusted advisor (and facilitator) to customers for all things related to implementation of our product in GCP environments. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively solve customer support requests and coordinate resolutions with engineering teams.
- Be a customer advocate regarding product roadmap and process improvements.
- Assist customers in implementing custom integrations.
- Ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment by implementing Wiz to achieve their security objectives.
- Identify risks and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Develop a playbook of typical technical challenges faced by customers; as well as common objectives to appropriately solve their issues/concerns.
What You'll Bring:
- Deep GCP experience. Experience with AWS and Azure also desired
- Experience with cloud containers and/or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes, and CI/CD systems
- Cloud security knowledge in the areas of CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP and/or Vulnerability Management
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer success or support related role.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Existing knowledge of (and experience with) cloud platform features, capabilities, and best uses.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, self-directed and independent thinker
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.