At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
You will be responsible for building Wiz Portal, the web app used by our customers to manage their cloud security policies and research into security flaws that Wiz finds. Wiz Portal is used by more than 15% of Fortune 500 companies, every day, helping Security Teams from around the world. Now that's exciting!
What You'll Do:
- The Frontend team currently has 5 members
- We work with TypeScript, React, GraphQL, Apollo and Styled Components, to name a few tools
- We do pure Frontend (no Fullstack Devs here) and we are also in charge of defining the API schema. Our Backend partners write the microservices that implement the schema that we consume
- We take Product very seriously and advocate for the user experience ourselves, and the esthetic integrity of design and architecture
What You'll Bring:
- End-to-end development of Frontend software components (design, development, testing, maintenance)
- Contribute to technological and architectural decisions
- Interface with other teams to integrate with other parts of the product
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system components
- 3+ years of experience in Frontend Engineering using React over TypeScript.
- Experience with API design
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD)
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.