At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for an experienced IT Engineer to join our US-based IT team. This is a crucial role to support hundreds of Wizards across multiple business units as the company follows a trajectory of rapid growth. With an established track-record of leading IT teams elsewhere, you will marry the confidence of your experience with a willingness to learn new skills in contributing to our mission to reinvent cloud security from the inside out.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take part in IT Day-to-day support including tiers 1 and 2 support
- Diagnose and solve technical issues
- Track issues in the IT ticketing system
- Train users on basic macOS and Application usage
- Integrate application with Okta and Azure AD (Active Directory)
- Help with quoting and ordering equipment through IT suppliers including managing and maintaining IT inventory
- Create and maintain company policies for company MDM (Mobile Device Management)- Azure Intune (endpoint) and JAMF
- Create and maintain multi-cloud environments (Azure, AWS, OCI, GCP, Alibaba Cloud)
- Ensure that our workplace tech is always “up and running”— Network, Wi-Fi, Internet Access, Zoom Rooms, Room Scheduling, Dashboards, etc
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience with MDM tools (JAMF and Intune)
- Microsoft Google suite (Office 365 or G-suite)
- Experience & solid understanding of cloud architecture, platforms, and tools
- Experience with one of the following IDP – Okta, Azure\ Active directory, auth0
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently
- Experience with network protocols and topologies
- Experience with endpoint security tools as Microsoft Defender of Sentinel one
- Experience with analytics, monitoring, and dashboard tools
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.