Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including 30% of the Fortune 500, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
We’re looking for an outstanding IT Technician to help spread the Wiz magic. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will work in a hybrid capacity from Wiz’s New York office as part of the broader IT organization. Being reliable and quick on your feet will be your strongest assets as a pillar on this growing team responsible for a diverse portfolio of hardware and software products used by all Wizards across the globe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide tier 1 and 2 support for macOS, Windows, Linux users.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues including those with audiovisual systems, peripherals, and software.
- Perform day-to-day support activity with a level of urgency and commitment to SLAs
- Stay current on technologies used by the company, and train employees on best practices
- Conduct onboarding sessions for new employees globally
- Ensure critical workplace systems remain highly available including the corporate network, videoconferencing systems, room booking, and more
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 4-6 years of experience supporting end users directly and remotely
- In-depth experience supporting cloud tools such as Office 365, Zoom, and Slack.
- Have supported access management solutions such as Okta, Azure AD, or Ping Identity.
- Strong grasp of networking and troubleshooting wireless networks.
- Significant experience providing software support for Windows and macOS users
- Preferred: Experience with cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.