At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Head of Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Management to join us in securing Wiz and its future. In this role, you will report to the Head of Security Strategy and work alongside a team of Wizards passionate about securing the future of our company and raising standards in security across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting, delivering and testing robust business continuity and disaster recovery plans. You’ll need to establish close working relationships across business units to understand their needs and protect their interests, as well as to embed best practice across the company. In so doing, you’ll help establish insulate Wiz and our customers against any eventuality, as we work to reinvent cloud security from the inside out.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work cross-functionally to build an enterprise business continuity program from the ground up to include requirements, policies, and framework
- Create a BC/DR playbook in order to document policies and procedures as the business continues to scale
- Conduct business impact analysis reviews and recovery gap analysis with cross-functional teams to understand, consolidate, and document recovery processes
- Work closely with engineering colleagues to embed a schedule of technical disaster recovery tests and record findings for review
- Assist the Chief Security Officer (CSO) in the planning and management of business interruptions
- Prepare risk analysis to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure, as well as disaster avoidance and risk mitigation strategies
- Establish corporate emergency response plans and support the activation of emergency operations in the event of a crisis
- Provide guidance and advice across business units to embed and implement risk policies and programs
- Working with Corporate IT, oversee the implementation and maintenance of BCM-related tools
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience managing business continuity planning within a SaaS or tech organization
- An understanding of the business continuity lifecycle and hands-on experience developing, implementing, and maintaining lifecycle elements
- Strong cloud knowledge and experience (AWS & Azure experience preferred)
- Experience conducting and actioning business impact analysis and risk assessment insights
- Demonstrated success managing through influence across multiple groups, including both technology and business stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Ability to identify opportunities for enhancement or streamlining of processes
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Experience working within a global organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Crisis management and emergency response experience
- Experience implementing ISO standards - ISO22301 & ISO22318 preferred
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.