Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Plan detection use cases and delivering detection capabilities to identify attack tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Play a key role in the security incident response process
- Develop, promote, and monitor the adoption of sound cloud security practices
- Take ownership of vulnerability management and patching policies
- Identify and help mitigating security issues, misconfigurations, and vulnerabilities related to the Wiz cloud, container, and Kubernetes infrastructure
- Collaborate with engineering, DevOps, and IT teams to ensure security is at the heart of what we do
- Lead threat modeling exercises around cloud-native, SaaS, and cloud-first technologies
- Mentor and provide technical leadership to other members of the Security team
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience in:
- Foundational security engineering experience in AWS, GCP, or Azure; working with container and Kubernetes-based infrastructure
- Leading and scaling security operations functions – including vulnerability management, detection engineering, and incident response – in CI/CD and cloud-native production environments
- Building and executing threat modeling, security design review, and implementation review programs for complex, multi-tenant systems hosted in cloud environments
- Development experience in Go and Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and / or candidates with equivalent job experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience working with remote, globally distributed teams
- Experience working in organizations that develop software and / or operate managed infrastructure and technology services for their own customers
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.