Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 40% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead threat modeling and security review exercises across Wiz’s production and CI/CD environments – identifying and mitigating risks in our products and the cloud services that support them
- Drive vulnerability management and remediation efforts – prioritizing issues, implementing mitigations, and designing strategic preventative controls
- Extend our detection and response capabilities – building scalable solutions to identify malicious activity, triage alerts, and investigate and remediate incidents
- Collaborate with our Wiz Federal team – extending our DevSecOps and Product Security practices to Wiz’s FedRAMP environment and ensure it meets key security requirements
- Build deep functional partnerships with Wiz’s engineering and operations teams – helping them deliver secure-by-design solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
5+ years of experience in security engineering or security operations work in cloud environments, with a focus on a combination of the below:
- AWS platforms and services (we will also consider equivalent experience in Azure and GCP)
- Kubernetes (AWS EKS) and container infrastructure
- IAM and managing cloud identities at-scale
- Secure development and application of IAC solutions (Terraform, Helm)
- Cloud-native observability and management tools
- Development experience in Go, Python and Rust
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and / or candidates with equivalent job experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience working with remote, globally distributed teams
- Experience working in organizations that develop software and / or operate managed infrastructure and technology services for their own customers
- Experience with CNAPP, CSPM, or CIEM solutions
For this position, you may be required to provide evidence that you meet EAR part 772 and ITAR 120.15 definition of a U.S. person (Any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship; or, any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (green card holder); or, any individual who is granted status as a “protected person”) and that you reside in the contiguous United States.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.