At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join us in spreading the power of Wiz.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and lead features, capabilities, and domains within the Wiz product
- Own all product aspects from design through development and rollout
- Become a subject matter expert and work closely with our amazing R&D & CTO teams on building features
- Interact closely with customers and the Wiz sales team on strategic accounts and customers, providing a strong technical lead
- Work with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales to deliver an amazing Wiz experience to our customers
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Strong technical skills: bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science/ EE or equivalent or background as a backend developer or DevOps
- Strong English skills, all Wiz PMs are in close relations with customers
- Experience in cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP) / Kubernetes
- Passion to build things from the ground up
- Cyber security experience- Advantage
- PM experience- Advantage
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.