At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative Manager to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Global Senior Director of Business Development and work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on understanding the business needs of our customers. As BDR Team Lead for Wiz, you will be responsible for hiring and training a team of highly motivated BDRs to build a qualified pipeline of potential customers. This includes managing day to day operations, analytics, and strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Excited about the 'hunt' of building pipeline and want to inspire your team
- Passionate about hiring and growing talent
- Process and detail oriented
- An analytical thinker
- A collaborative team player
- Track record of successfully leading a team
- Fast learner, integrity, motivated, driven, and passionate
- Eager to learn and passionately curious about the cybersecurity landscape
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role with excellent qualifying and closing skills
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- At least 3+ years of experience managing a sales team
- Manage a team of 4-8 Business Development Reps
- Experience calling into, or selling to IT organizations
- Experience hiring and scaling a team
- Grit and the ability to develop grit within your team
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Seamless.ai, ZoomInfo, and Outreach or similar platforms
- A consistent track record of hitting and exceeding a sales target
- Coaching, training, and developing reps on inbound and outbound strategies and techniques
- Working with Marketing and Field Marketing to drive leads in a territory
- Working with Regional Sales Managers on a pipeline development in their territories
- Analyze quarterly targets and forecast pipeline creation by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of BDR motions and conversion metrics
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.