At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Manager, Cloud Security Architecture to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will be responsible for building a scalable organization to support the technical implementation and delivery of Wiz to our new customers across all segments, regions, and industries. Your team will be the trusted advisors and facilitators to our customers for all things related to implementation of our product in the post-sales environment. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Experience leading and growing a world class SaaS post-sales technical team.
- Ability to deliver world class deployment, training, and delivery experiences to our customers.
- Mastered the process of delivering post sales technical services.
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting customers that are deploying and utilizing Wiz.
- Proven track record of working closely with Sales and Product teams.
What You'll Bring:
- Knowledge and experience with GCP, Azure, and/or AWS
- Experience with cloud containers and/or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes, and CI/CD systems
- Cloud security knowledge in the areas of CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP and/or Vulnerability Management
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Existing knowledge of (and experience with) cloud platform features, capabilities, and best uses.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter, self-directed and independent thinker
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.