At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
About the Team
In this role, you will report to the Technical Leader, Revenue Enablement. You will work with a team of Wizards who focus on our customer’s business needs. The team’s objective is to enable customers to build secure cloud environments. To do that, we learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. And then, we educate.
As a Customer Technical Training Instructor, you’ll help enable our customers and expand product adoption to improve their security outcomes. You will conduct live remote trainings, onsite training workshops, and support their implementation with topic-specific workshops to help address their technical challenges. You’ll also develop and produce on-demand trainings to enable self-paced scaling.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Use a variety of interactive teaching methods to conduct and administer remote trainings on the Wiz platform for customers across the globe.
- Collaborate with remote Product, CS, and GTM teams to develop and refine course structure, content, and delivery to produce repeatable, high-quality technical product trainings and labs (live and hybrid).
- Use dynamic teaching skills to engage students to improve their learning and to ensure they make the most of the Wiz platform.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our technical training materials.
- Support internal trainings on new features and technologies.
- Collaborate on train-the-trainer materials for key trainings.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of professional experience as a technical instructor⏤owning course curriculum and content.
- Experience developing course curriculum, content, and labs.
- Working knowledge of cloud, virtualization, security, networking, DevOps, and Agile.
- Proven ability to lead and contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, constantly evolving, and sometimes unexpected work environment while prioritizing accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Knowledge and experience with GCP, Azure, and/or AWS
- Experience with content development frameworks that support dynamic, fast changing products.
- Consistent record of developing and delivering engaging, outcome-based presentations to diverse internal and external audiences.
- Ability to self-manage and work well independently and prioritize effectively
- Outstanding teammate and a positive can-do attitude and customer focus.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A quick learner with an eye toward details and a vision for the future.
- Sales/solutions engineering experience a plus
Travel: Our priority is keeping our colleagues and clients safe, so we are currently working remotely. Once conditions safely allow travel to resume, up to 15% travel may be required.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.