At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate sales and marketing requirements to support regional pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs including third-party and Wiz hosted events, webinars, in-person and virtual experiences, integrated campaigns, roadshows, and direct mail
- Forecast and measure impact of marketing plan on sales cycles while analyzing program results, optimizing as needed
- Own the planning and execution of ABM programs that penetrate key accounts in region
- Maintain ongoing communications and be the go-to marketing resource with the regional sales leaders, sales reps, BDRs, and regional partners
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating, and obtaining buy-in for field marketing programs
- Work closely with the Wiz Enterprise and Commercial sales teams and to define marketing goals and objectives to develop a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop a joint marketing strategy and drive plans with key focus on partners in region
- Drive lead acquisition, nurture and support the development of pipeline opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of five years software/technology field marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in enterprise companies
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, and other MarTech is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.