At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
As our Internal Communications Manager, you’ll be working with multiple stakeholders, building out the immediate and long-term internal communication strategy and responsible for deliverable execution. At Wiz, we believe in communicating directly with transparency, so wizards feel informed, inspired and empowered to engage formally and informally throughout their Wiz journey.
We are focused on candidates located in Denver, New York, Dallas or Washington D.C., but support both remote or hybrid models in these locations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Actualize our employee communications philosophy by designing, planning, and executingcomm deliverables internally.
- Drive and run our multi-channel cadences, written and verbal.
- Track and analyze data to continuously improve the way wizards consume communications
- Build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders across our business groups and provide ongoing support to their communication needs
- Regularly benchmark and monitor trends in order to adjust channels and deliverables according to talent needs
- Work closely with our external communications and social functions to ensure cohesive messaging for all audiences
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of internal communications experience in a global environment
- Excellent writing and communications skills - journalism or related background preferred.
- Native Hebrew or knowledge of the Israeli culture would be a great addition
- Proven success in working independently, being proactive, moving quickly and exercising sound judgment.
- Ability to be innovative, adaptable, and thrive under pressure.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.