At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Go to market – Define use case and product messaging and positioning, value propositions, and customer use cases to showcase the value of Wiz.
- Become a subject matter expert in cloud security with an in-depth understanding of the market and products, including overall value proposition, features, functionality and the verticals and use cases in which they are relevant.
- Partner closely with product management to ensure we are delivering on end to end scenarios that meet customer needs and to execute world-class product and feature launches.
- Develop tools and training to support the full sales cycle, including product demos, sales training, and competitive intelligence to the field and marketing organizations.
- Deliver key messages that enable our marketing and PR agencies to execute high-quality digital and event-based campaigns and programs. Work closely with our demand generation teams to drive pipeline for the sales organization.
- Drive the core message and strategy for customer-facing materials from white papers to videos to pitch decks working closely with content creators.
- Thought leadership – Represent Wiz at speaking engagements, customer conferences, and in presentations to partner sales teams to build awareness for Wiz.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3+ years of product marketing, solutions marketing or product management experience at an enterprise-focused software or SaaS company, preferably at a growth stage.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills; as well as strong messaging skills.
- Proven track record of marketing to highly technical audiences. You must be comfortable working with and marketing to technical buyers within enterprises
- Proven ability to think strategically, prioritize ruthlessly and execute independently.
- Project management skills to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Prior experience working with cloud providers. AWS or Azure would be a plus.
- Always willing to roll up your sleeves and get scrappy—this is a startup after all!
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.