At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
As an Enterprise Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting our enterprise customers, reporting to the regional Enterprise Solutions Engineer Manager. You will partner directly with regional account executives to help change our customers view and how they approach cloud security. You will be their trusted advisor for all matters related to cloud security across AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve the maximum value from our solution.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with the sales team to provide technical leadership to our customers and prospective customers in conjunction with helping our team meet their quarterly sales targets.
- Provide presentations to our customers and prospective customers such as whiteboards, product demonstrations, slides, and proof of value outcomes.
- Help our customers and prospective customers plan in-depth test plans for showing the value of the Wiz platform in their environment (proof of value).
- Invest time in learning new product features, industry related developments, and broadening your overall technical skillset.
- Represent Wiz in technical forums such as trade shows, technical meetups, and industry events.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Ability to deliver world class demonstrations and training experience to our channel customers
- Mastered the technical sales process
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting partners to build a technical business delivery model
- Experience in a sales engineering role delivering solutions to C-level executives at enterprise customers
- Ability to travel up to 50% in a post-COVID
- Cloud security experience
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience
- Network engineering experience
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools
- SaaS experience
- Awareness of the CI/CD process
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.