At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for an Integration Developer.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design product integrations with 3rd party tools to extend Wiz solutions.
- Develop and build integrations with 3rd party tools using webhooks, Python & Go.
- Develop and build integrations into 3rd party CI/CD tools.
- Build our product lab in a multi-cloud environment with our different integrations.
- Build use cases for future integrations with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS and GCP).
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- B.Sc. in Engineering with software experience
- Systemic approach alongside product approach
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Over 2 years of experience in software integration
- Proven coding ability (Python essential) for analysis and visualization.
- Good systems engineering capability and understanding
- Customer oriented, team player, independent and multitasker
- Cloud security experience
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.