At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 25% of the Fortune 500 as customers, the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation, and now the fastest-growing software company ever by going from $1M to $100M in ARR in just 18 months. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
The Customer Success Manager - Digital Programs will be the conduit connecting our customers growing in the cloud to Wiz's cutting edge innovation and use cases. They will be responsible for managing the relationships with multiple customers at a time and help them actualize their business based value with Wiz over the course of the engagement. They will be a super organizer and be able to manage their time to best align with their customer needs. Success in this role is increasing customer satisfaction and driving deeper usage and engagement leading to a successful customer renewal.
What you'll do:
- Act as a trusted Advisor for many customers engagements to drive adoption and quantify the value of Wiz
- Educate and train customers on Wiz's product, business roadmap and services to help better their ability to succeed
- Partner with the broader CSM team to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- A strategic visionary that can anticipate decisions, explore and uncover business needs and understand how Wiz’s range of product offerings can grow the customers business
- Exceptional levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customer's business needs
- Lead the renewal motion with customers and leverage a team of Wiz resources for assistance
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in customer centric teams such as Customer Success, Implementation, Engagement, Onboarding, or Business Development
- A background in Scaled, Tech Led, Digital Led or 1:many customer success
- Experience with online subscription / SaaS products is a must
- Strategically driven; strong presentation skills required to deliver impactful QBRs
- Ability to quickly grasp and succinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven track record in managing enterprise customer relationships and delivering results
- Ability to stay calm and manage clients even under adverse conditions
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.